[governance] China: "we don't agree that the IGF should

Katitza Rodriguez Pereda katitza at datos-personales.org
Tue May 19 09:58:33 EDT 2009

Dear Carlos, Milton, all:

I will work in my report of the meeting today or early tomorrow as
maximum.
In the meantime, regarding cybercrime discussion in Brazil: Azeredo
Bill of Law, et all

A good English articles could be found here:

"Access versus surveillance: Brazilian cybercrime law project"
http://icommons.org/articles/access-versus-surveillance-brazilian-cybercrime-law-project

"Censura Não!: Brazilian Bloggers Protest New Cybercrime Bill"
http://opennet.net/blog/2008/07/censura-n%C3%A3o-brazilian-bloggers-protest-new-cybercrime-bill

"Legislators urged to oppose cyber-crime bill likely to threaten
online free expression"
http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=27917

Best, Katitza

     governance at lists.cpsr.org