[governance] IGF remote participation from IGF website

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:38:13 EDT 2009

I received an update from Chengatai on remote tools being offered by the
IGF Secretariat for the OC on Wednesday.

"We are planning the usual webcast (Audio + Video in English and
French). (it won't be password protected this time as it is under our
control).
We will also have the chat function and email addresses for write in
interventions."

Complete information should be available on the IGF page
(www.igf2009.org, or www.intgovforum.org/cms/) but I have not checked.
Emails can be sent to igf at unog.ch

Best, Ginger
     governance at lists.cpsr.org