[governance] [Fwd: Re: Strategy of the RPWG for the next OC]

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:23:31 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
This information comes from Rafik at the Remote Participation Working
Group. See you in Geneva, or see you online!
Best, Ginger

On May 13 the Geneva Open Consultations (OC) will be held by the IGF
Secretariat. This is an important space to follow-up the activities that
have been developed lately, as well as to exercise and strengthen
transparency and accountability in the IG process.

On the next OC, participants will discuss key issues for the next IGF,
such as the workshop proposals (which have been submitted earlier this
year, to give MAG the chance to merge overlapping themes), the IGF
review process and the program and agenda for the next meeting in Sharm
El Sheikh.

The Remote Participation Working Group will once again cover the OC,
using interactive channels such as CoverItLive and Twitter.
To stay tuned with the OC debates and to actively participate by giving
your opinion, please join use at this address for liveblogging
http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php?option=com_mobile&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=9bffa22419
<http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php?option=com_mobile&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=9bffa22419>
everybody is welcome to comment and to participate and no need to register.

for twitter please follow @igfremote and we will use the hashtag #igf
for tweets related to open consultations, if you are already twitter
user, you can share your id and your tweets will be added automatically
to live blog.

Regards

Rafik

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel at gmail.com
    Rafik and all, please see if this text is OK. We could sent it to
    our mailing lists, contacts, facebook, etc.
    @Rafik, you just have to complete the final paragraph with the
    instructions to participate. Can you send it back to us asap?
    Regards!
    Marilia

    On May 13 the Geneva Open Consultations (OC) will be held by the IGF
    Secretariat. This is an important space to follow-up the activities
    that have been developed lately, as well as to exercise and
    strengthen transparency and accountability in the IG process.

    On the next OC, participants will discuss key issues for the next
    IGF, such as the workshop proposals (which have been submitted
    earlier this year, to give MAG the chance to merge overlapping
    themes), the IGF review process and the program and agenda for the
    next meeting in Sharm El Sheikh.

    The Remote Participation Working Group will once again cover the OC,
    using interactive channels such as CoverItLive and Twitter.

    To stay tuned with the OC debates and to actively participate by
    giving your opinion, please …. (instructions)

    On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Rafik Dammak