[governance] Upcoming OC meeting in Geneva May 13: IGC agenda?

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:07:30 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
Is it possible to program a breakfast meeting on Wednesday, before the
meeting starts? Any suggestions? Otherwise, yes, please, let's meet for
lunch. And during the meeting, can we please have a Skype chat
conference going, with people in Geneva and remote?

Will we repeat the same statement on Internet rights and principles as
sent previously to the Secretariat, or draft a new one?

Can we draft a very short statement to have ready in case the ICANN/EU
subject comes up? This would not be used if the topic does not arise.

Chengatai has promised to get back to me with RP details for the OC. It
would be good to have Ian and as many others as possible present by RP.

By now most of you have realized that as co-coordinator, I am a
clerk/spokesperson/moderator following group orders, I am not a policy
maker, nor, of course should I be. But for Ian and I to be effective, I
need clear consensus on our stance. Please help us synthesize our
objectives for this meeting.

Thanks! Best, Ginger

     governance at lists.cpsr.org