[governance] Initiating discussion on "Internet

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:39:17 EDT 2009

Dear Jose,
I would like to invite you and your colleagues to join the iG4D Centre
(Internet Governance for Human Development) mailing list that I've set up to
take forward the process on Internet Authoritarianism.

Please subscribe by visiting: http://groups.google.com/group/ig4d
Group email: ig4d at googlegroups.com

iG4D Internet Governance for Human Development iG4D
The Internet raises significant challenges for public policy and sustainable
human development, both internationally and for individual nations. Internet
Governance for Human Development (IG4D) is Civil Society platform for Human
Development enabled through the Internet.
--

Regards.
Internet Governance for Human Development
http://groups.google.com/group/ig4d
@skBajwa
Answering all your technology questions
http://www.askbajwa.com