AW: [governance] hearing on Internet Governance arrangements

Dr. Francis MUGUET muguet at mdpi.net
Tue May 5 19:41:22 EDT 2009

Dear David

Your paternalistic comments are not going to hide the fact that those
hearings are non inclusive, non transparent.

> Oh grow up Francis. Just because the EU has an invitation-only event,
> there's no need for you to sulk. Why not contact the relevant people
> yourself and question them and make some suggestions.
>
> Suggesting there are ulterior motives when you have no grounds for
> such except paranoia is going too far.
I respectfully suggest that you should open your eyes.
The attendees to those hearings have been hand picked to approve a
 draft report already written beforehan

> I'd suggest you are unaware of how the EU operates,
it is exactly the reverse...;  it seems that you have kept too many
illusions about governments
and more so , how lobbies operates... within governments and
international organizations.
> or government for that matter. Governments regularly consult with
> people and invite them to discuss issues. We should be pleased the EU
> is being open with what they are doing

Best

Francis