[governance] Initiating discussion on "Internet

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun May 3 15:49:42 EDT 2009

Dear Jose,

Welcome on board and thank you for extending your support. As we
progress through the formation of this important initiative and move
into extension and democratization through a mutually accepted
process, all members will be considered to group up in their countries
and take on board the duties for iG4D, and in your case, the iG4D
Peru!

Initially as more members sign up, a call for the First Online
Conference for Internet Governance for Human Development will be
initiated that will set the stage for the mutually evolved and
democratically agreed upon Mission and Goals of this Civil Society
initiative. This will lay out the issues, actors and actions.

Once the above has been achieved, a stimulus document carrying the
planned network will be shared and upon approval, a process will be
initiated for role identification. We look forward to achieving all
this within this year and naturally progress towards a more broader
growth and action objective.

iG4D will represent the voice and actions of Civil Society towards the
democratization of the Internet to evolve it as a resource foundation
for sustainable human development!

--

Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org