[governance] JPA response - second draft for comments

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Fri May 29 20:56:47 EDT 2009

Bill, there is a huge distance here between what is really needed (a
fully conceived and detailed 3.0 architectural blablabla) and what we
can do in this very diverse, asynchronous, voluntary forum. Not that we
should not make the effort, of course, but there are already clear hints
in the current text at to what these binding conditions might be -- the
multistakeholder principle etc etc.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org