[governance] RE: On the process of proposing workshop themes

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 09:47:30 EDT 2009

Governments have only one right to sovereignty ­ I think this is important
in the context of the international Internet. Perhaps a workshop theme could
include the governments¹ sovereignty as opposed to the non-sovereign state
of the Internet. The case of ccTLDs could be used as a good starting point
for the discussion.

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,