[governance] Call for Action: Your comments can Support

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:25:08 EDT 2009

I would say that unless McT is the organizational representative of an RIR member, or works for an RIR, he would be eligible for NCSG under the individual membership category.

Recently, our eligibility requirements were clarified specifically so as to NOT exclude anyone in a RALO or ALAC. Also, it is not mailing list membership that matters, but some kind of formal membership in an ICANN S.O. or constituency.

Keep in mind that the competing NCSG proposal has the same eligibility requirements. The difference is that it fragments people into different constituencies that compete for Council seats. So in that sense I still think you'd be better off supporting our proposal.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org