[governance] Workshop on the role of Government in IG

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:26:23 EDT 2009

Hello Ian

Role of Governments in IG is an interesting topic and needs to be discussed.
But in the context of multi-stakeholderism, why would the Caucus single out
Government and propose a theme "Role of Governments in IG" ?

This moves the role of Governments center stage with the roles of other
stakeholder groups undiscussed.

It would be more appropriate if the workshop is about the Role of various
stakeholder groups, as a part of which, the role of Governments is debated.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
http://isocmadras.blogspot.com