[governance] Workshop on developing a zero carbon Internet

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Mar 23 08:29:01 EDT 2009

I expect the ITU would be interested in such a
workshop.  They've been busy for about a year on
ICTs and climate change, see this focus group
<http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/focusgroups/climate/index.html>
(the focus group is also a member of the dynamic
coalition on climate change)

Pretty sure Art Levin (once very involved in
WSIS) is leading the ITU's efforts.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org