[governance] Workshop on developing a zero carbon Internet

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 23 06:42:01 EDT 2009

Hi Ian, Karen and all

I'll attend the AL meetings organized by the ITU (May 18th - 22th) and would be very interested in a specifically Development-oriented WS, such as -at last !- proposed by Ian. However, my participation depends on the date of the WS .... but I think (and hope) I'm not alone in this case.

Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack