[governance] open consultations and MAG meeting

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Mar 2 11:32:32 EST 2009

Good point. It became quickly clear to everyone that moving from mere
debate to a stronger focus on output comes at a prize. It requires a
very narrow focus, narrow to a degree where the language might border on
the technocratic. As long as there is diversity in topics and discussion
formats, that should be ok. The important thing in my mind is that we
start experimenting with various ways of handling topics.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org