[governance] Pirates enter german government

Daniel Oppermann dan.oppermann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:30:02 EDT 2009

When I read about Tauss' decision I was wondering if he left the social
democratic SPD because of too much pressure on his person due to the
accusations against him regarding the possession of child porn. Although
everyone is innocent until proven guilty (and in his case as a kind of
investigator in that online scene it is a special although not
uncomplicated situation anyway) his political career in the SPD seemed
to be over. Or do you think he will enter parliament again after the
next elections as a member of the Pirate Party?

Best,
Daniel

     governance at lists.cpsr.org