[governance] Can anyone surf to peking university?

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Jun 16 00:08:28 EDT 2009

Hey Joe,

I think its' to technical for most on this list,
but for thoses who 'dig' it, I supect your using the latest version of Bind 9.x

Try updating yor Bind here:

https://www.isc.org/download/software/current

-

BIND 9.4.3-P2 is a Current - Production Release, published 20 March, 2009.
Includes security patch for DNSSEC lookaside validation (DLV) Read more &
download

P.S.: you can also modify it with utility patches of course.

>Can anyone surf to peking university?
No, but as a Kid at the beach ... I once tried to dig a hole to China and
struck water!

Surf Up!
     governance at lists.cpsr.org