[governance] Workshop on Transnationalization of Internet

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Jun 12 16:37:40 EDT 2009

A brief update here -

Imagining the Internet have agreed to work with us on this, and I suggest we
proceed with that. What we do need to do by 15th is scope out in more detail
potential partners, speakers, others we should approach. So I would
appreciate all suggestions ­ also all offers to join a small working group
on this. We do need to flesh this out a little more within 2 days!

Ian Peter