[governance] Workshop on Transnationalization of Internet

Dina dina_hov2007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 18:46:40 EDT 2009

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:

From: Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com>
Subject: Re: [governance] Workshop on Transnationalization of Internet
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org
Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 1:37 PM

Re: [governance] Workshop on Transnationalization of Internet Governance - The way forward from here (workshop 196)

A brief update here -

Imagining the Internet have agreed to work with us on this, and I suggest we proceed with that. What we do need to do by 15th is scope out in more detail potential partners, speakers, others we should approach. So I would appreciate all suggestions – also all offers to join a small working group on this. We do need to flesh this out a little more within 2 days!

Ian Peter