[governance] CONSENSUS CALL - JPA statement

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Jun 11 10:16:01 EDT 2009

I hope things are never TOO late.

Yes, I know it is past the deadline, and I have not particiapted in any of
the online discussion about the JPA public comment, with all excuses
possible ;-).

I think the final statement below is a balanced one, if not that strong, and
reflecting the current state of play, thus my YES.

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>