[governance] IGC workshops

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:45:48 EDT 2009

Bill,
the disconnect is that NN is not "part of" NGN; on the contrary NGN is a trend that runs counter to it. Your phrasing was confusing.
There's no resistance here to "assessing the potential impacts of trends in the telecom industry..." on the contrary, this is why we proposed and offered to organize an NN panel and why IGP introduced NN into the global IG debate two years ago. So please, climb down from that hobby horse.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org<http://internetgovernance.org/>