[governance] Is ICANN listening?

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Thu Jul 30 09:45:34 EDT 2009

I completely agree with Eric. And not only are you in the wrong Avri but
liable for it on behalf of the GNSO and ICANN. I'm going to start pressing
that button soon dear. And there will be no return once that happens. I've
made ICANN squeal on more then one occassions - must we add another dear?

cheers
joe baptista

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Lucy Lynch <llynch at civil-tongue.net>wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Eric Dierker wrote:
>
>  Well that is very nice Avri.  And I agree with much of what you say.
>> However their are two people who were regular contributors
>> suspended/censored from the list.  There are no recognized monitors and the
>> majordomo is hidden. That is all on you. YOU censored them. but with nothing
>> open and transparent.  So your talk is not consistent with your actions as
>> is the case generally with the GNSO. Your governmental process is backroom
>> and by fiat.   So you really do epitomize ICANNs lack of accountability and
>> ability to do and say opposite things.
>>

> Using full headers reveals:

> so, not a majordomo list - different commands will be needed
>
> sorry for interrupting with technical info...

Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com