[governance] Should IGF negotiate recommendations? (Re: IGC

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:40:49 EDT 2009

Dear Ken,

Your interpretation below is exactly what I had in mind. A way to integrate
this more clearly could be to expand slightly the last sentence of my
proposed wording to read :

IGF participants should also be encouraged to engage in concrete
cooperations as a result of their interaction in the IGF or in the Dynamic
Coalitions and to present their concrete recommendations at the IGF in a
manner that would facilitate their posting on the IGF web site, for instance
under a specific heading. (new text in red).

HTH (hope this helps)

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")