[governance] Regarding Honduras - My take of the story!

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Tue Jul 7 14:05:21 EDT 2009

All orthodoxy aside, I was a little surprised myself that the obvious
utility of the Internet you were promoting was not as obvious as I thought
it'd be!

On a personal note, I was scheduled to be in Tegucigalpa on Sunday, 28th
June for a regional technical meeting pertaining to research and education
networks and was informed by email - facilitated by the Internet - late in
the evening on Friday, 26th July that the meeting was canceled due to the
"unstable political situation".

Maybe that was why I saw the connection.

Carlton Samuels