[governance] Regarding Honduras - not appropriate topic for

Ronda Hauben ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:02:40 EDT 2009

The post by Karl E Peters is not an appropriate post for this list on
Internet governance.

It is not only a problem that the President of a country is hijacked out of
the country by force, but now we see a supposed justification for this
action on a mailing list about a totally unrelated topic. I am sure that
those who want to find some means of having such debate can find related
lists, but this is not such a list. I hope that the subject matter of this
list will be respected. Thanks. Ronda

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Karl E. Peters <kpeters at tldainc.org> wrote:

> All international observers,
>     Here below, please find a position paper in both Spanish and
> English from the Honduran people in explanation of what has transpired
> there. It was sent to me yesterday in hopes I could give it
> international exposure.
>    <snip>

Netizens: On the History and Impact of Usenet and the Internet

http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/netbook