[governance] Regarding Honduras - not appropriate topic for

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 00:55:37 EDT 2009

Mia Culpa,

Little to do with Internet Governance.

Eric

--- On Sat, 7/4/09, Ronda Hauben <ronda.netizen at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ronda Hauben <ronda.netizen at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [governance] Regarding Honduras - not appropriate topic for
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org, "Karl E. Peters" <kpeters at tldainc.org>
Cc: "ronda hauben" <ronda.netizen at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 8:02 PM

The post by Karl E Peters is not an appropriate post for this list on Internet governance.

It is not only a problem that the President of a country is hijacked out of the country by force, but now we see a supposed justification for this action on a mailing list about a totally unrelated topic. I am sure that those who want to find some means of having such debate can find related lists, but this is not such a list. I hope that the subject matter of this list will be respected. Thanks. Ronda