[governance] IGF questionnaire. Taking Stock

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Jan 29 19:11:00 EST 2009

Yes, I would urge everyone interested to reply as individuals to this - by
January 31 if possible - so that the inputs are taken into account in the
synthesis paper. The questions also cover the review process, themes for
2009, etc, so please ensure the various viewpoints raised here are put
forward. There will not be an official IGC input here as there is no time to
complete a consultation properly.

http://www.intgovforum.org/Q2008.php

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org