[governance] A U.N. grab for Internet control?

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Jan 6 04:01:11 EST 2009

On Tuesday, 6 January 2009 15:18:04 Sivasubramanian Muthusamy wrote:

> Hello Norbert, Ian and All,
>
> It may not be a bad idea for the Caucus to think of this as a prompt to
> define the important and current issues in Internet Governance. Ian's
> response identified the US's Government's unilateral role and the Chinese
> position "all governments or no governments".  Can we expand on this
> exercise to identify the top ten or twenty issues in Internet Governance?
> It would help us all to be a little structured and more effective in what
> we raise and discuss.
>
> --
> Sivasubramanian Muthusamy

Thanks - acceptable - but I just did not feel I myself could say more at
present.

Norbert

--
Phnom Penh/Cambodia
PGP key-id 0x0016D0A9

If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit us regularly -
you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org