[governance] A U.N. grab for Internet control?

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:18:04 EST 2009

Hello Norbert, Ian and All,

It may not be a bad idea for the Caucus to think of this as a prompt to
define the important and current issues in Internet Governance. Ian's
response identified the US's Government's unilateral role and the Chinese
position "all governments or no governments".  Can we expand on this
exercise to identify the top ten or twenty issues in Internet Governance? It
would help us all to be a little structured and more effective in what we
raise and discuss.

--
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
http://twitter.com/isocchennai