[governance] Internet for All ... this time from the UK

MMKovary at aol.com MMKovary at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 23:56:30 EST 2009

May I add to the comments made here by Guru that "accessibility" also must
include access to the internet for all persons with all types of  disabilities.

Myra Kovary, M.L.A.
_mmk29 at cornell.edu_ (mailto:mmk29 at cornell.edu)
-- A UN Representative to the Convention on the Rights of Persons With
Disabilities from MindFreedom International
-- A member of the International Disability Alliance CRPD Forum
-- A member of the International Disability Caucus
-- A member of the World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
-- A moderator and founding member of the new listserv for the  International
Network of Women With Disabilities

In a message dated 2/1/2009 11:19:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,