[governance] IGF Workshop reports

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Dec 31 06:28:09 EST 2009

Hi Perry,

such things are always subject to negotiation. If you ask me, Alice
should be able to convince the secretariat that she wasn't in a position
to write a report. So should be your guy who dropped out. Co-organizers,
on the other hand, should be grown up enough to share the responsibility
to deliver a report. But there are just my personal thoughts.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org