[governance] Regarding Membership Criteria for Future Members

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 09:12:01 EST 2009

Please clarify.  An individual that makes a living in the business community, should be no different than an individual that makes a living in the clergy. I do not believe that when Einstein took a seat as a member of a corporate board he lost intelligence.  I do not feel less commited to God when I write a policy for a multinational corporation.

But I agree with anti-capture measures.  ICANN really has a good model in the opposite.  Corporations get all the power but individuals and civil society types get a liason.  It looks good and politically correct but -- let us call a spade a spade and not a pitchfork.