Offlist Re: [governance] Rules decide Membership not existing Members

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 22:06:20 EDT 2009

This is what it is all about.  The results will not be perfect but the "public" input and rising debate is essential.  Scuze' Moi, I am all tingly with good feelings.  Some may like a good fut ball match while others love to make money,,,,  Me I like a good governance structure in the making and democracy beginning to take root.  "Freedom of Speech don't mean crap if it ain't exercised"  I wish I could vote just so I could hold up my blue finger and dance to freedoms great tune!!  But as we can see it is OK if I cannot vote as long as my position is heard, as long as I have the right -- gauranteeeed to partake and meet my responsibilities.

Pardon me, back to rabble rousing.