[governance] CORRECTION: List Posting Rules: Unsolicited CCing is

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:20:38 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Roland
Perry<roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:

> Putting list-members (who are generally easy to identify) on the CC list ...

I'm using Gmail.  When I Reply' , the To: line has the list address,
plus the address of the individual who posted, Roland, (which I just
deleted).  When I Reply-to-all, in addition are all the addresses on
the CC line.

There are consequences for various list configurations.  Perhaps the
governance list default should be changed to only reply to the list?

Sylvia
     governance at lists.cpsr.org