[governance] My blog on the Tuesday consultation

Raul Echeberria raul at lacnic.net
Thu Sep 18 12:31:04 EDT 2008

Jeanette:

i completely disagree with your assertion and I have to confess that I
am very surprised to see you saying that.
The Technical community doesn't exist in the sense that you try to
describe. There are not a lot of closed and secret lists of people
that fight very much among them and later smiles to the other
stakeholders.

The lists that you refer are usually open and everybody can
participate and become engaged in the discussions.
The probe of that is that Milton has became one of the top 3-5 in
posting emails in ARIN policy list. You can become also engaged in
those discussions if you want.

It is also very unfair what you said regarding the "educational"
attitude. You have had a lot of opporuntities to partcipate in deep
frank and open discussions with many "technical community" people.

Raùl

     governance at lists.cpsr.org