[governance] Transcript of morning session of IGF open consultation

Ken Lohento klohento at panos-ao.org
Tue Sep 16 10:46:16 EDT 2008

Hi all

You can find here the transcript of morning discussions of IGF open
consultations
http://www.intgovforum.org/IGF-16Sep08%20Consultation%20-%20Morning%20Session.txt

Currently (starting from right now), item 5 of the agenda is being
discussed (process of the review of the IGF) - Milton is speaking,
talking about IGC contribution on this process.

You can follow the live webcast (I hope it's working, I didn't check) of
discussions using the address sent today by Adam (or go to
http://www.intgovforum.org/ and check under preparatory process) -
Afternoon session transcript will be put online later on.

KL
     governance at lists.cpsr.org