[governance] Fwd: UN & ITU: "A Chinese Internet for the world" -UN &

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:11:36 EDT 2008

Hmm, true, but now that this is happening, we should interact at some
level and intervene on this issue. Now, will the CS Caucus have a
stand against it or in favor of it and will it bring up this issue
during the IGF Hyderabad or Cairo?

What are the possible statements and evidence for defence that we can
unsurface if we are to pursue this avenue? I was expecting more input
from the rest of the members as well. There is evident need for us to
take some interest in it?

Fouad

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa