[governance] Rights and Privacy: Questioning Google's PrivacyReform

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 14 20:12:41 EDT 2008

McTim and all,

Your reference,  http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00112.html
is from a person I do not know, have never met, nor have to my
current knowledge ever exchanged any Email with.  The sender
of this nonsense is one whom identifies himself as one
Albert Brickel <nonukesnokooks at yahoo.com> Whom I also do
not know, have never met, nor do I recall ever exchanging any Email
with.  I also would not even consider Mr. Brickel is whom he says
he is due to the fact he uses Yahoo as his Email provider whose
DNS is miss configured, see:
http://member.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnslite.php?r=homepage&domain=yahoo.com
and
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=yahoo.com&token=25c0275961eb9a1e3e85538c313c9019

which is the "Official" DNS tool of the OMB, and the GAO.  As anyone
of reasonable intelligence and even a moderate knowledge of DNS,
an "Open Relay" is a prelude for falsifying ones identity, or for hackers
to use for any number of nefarious or illegal purposes, and too often is.

I have never claimed to be a member of the Texas state democratic
of Republican caucus, I HAVE never been associated directly with
either party nor am I registered as a Democratic or Republican.
You can check the voter registration for the state of Texas for
that information.  So this person, whomever he of she is, in that
part of your referenced post alone has told a untruth that is easily
checked.  I do have a law degree, but do not specialize in Trademark
or IP law, and never have, as this person improperly states.  Nor
have I ever stated such.  I did attend several economic conferences,
one was in Waco.

  Ergo, this person, and again whomever he or she is, is factually
either mistaken, has miss stated second hand information in some
skewed manner, or is just into character assignation for whatever
purposes he or she feels is to some ends that I cannot determine,
nor really care to do so.  INEGroup has more than 200,000
members and now nearly 300,000 members at last count
and all are registered with the FEC.  An FOIA request will
if properly filled out, gain you or anyone else the relevant
information accordingly.

  But thank you for pointing me to this link, I shall report it to
the proper authorities in short order.  And if you like, I will forward
that report on to you or anyone whom requests it.

  In any event, I don't see how any of your below remarks
have anything what so ever to do with Rights and Privacy,
or Google's TOS and or policies.  Ergo such a personal
attack, especially based on second hand and/or false statements
only diminishes your disagreement with the facts and Googles
practice and underscores why Google is often miss used or used
for nafarious purposes that needs correcting more fully than they
have to date.  I would kindly and strongly suggest that they follow
ASK.COM's example, see:
http://www.ask.com/askeraserjsdisabled?rp=askeraserjsdisabled&ejs=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ask.com%2F

and
http://sp.ask.com/en/docs/about/askeraser.shtml
These are appropriate policies.

McTim wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Jeffrey A. Williams
> <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > McTim and all,
> >
> > McTim wrote:
> >
> >> cc list trimmed.

> >> If you are not a Google user, then why do you think you have any
> >> standing to comment on their practices?
> >
> >  Personally I don't.  But a few of our members do.
>
> really?
>
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00112.html
>
> <quote>
> This is just a reminder that INEG
> group does not exist, that Jeff Williams is not to be
> taken seriously, and that he speaks only for himself
> and not for a group of over 100,000 people.
> </quote>
>
> A number of us on this list have been on lists with you before, and
> know your history.
>
> I welcome you to this list, but hope that you could limit your posts
> as requested by others previously.. Replying for the sake of replying
> is counter to the netiquette RFC mentioned in our charter.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim
> mctim.blogspot.com

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com