[governance] Rights and Privacy: Questioning Google's PrivacyReform

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 05:51:20 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Jeffrey A. Williams
<jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> McTim and all,
>
> McTim wrote:
>
>> cc list trimmed.
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Jeffrey A. Williams
>> <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > All, and especially Vint,
>> >
>> >  I can't of course speak for the IGC, nor Google users, I am not one,
>> >
>> > but I am yet again having trouble believing anything Google officially
>> > says, or for that matter does, as well as having more and more trouble
>> > with their sense of right and wrong, and User Friendliness.
>>
>> If you are not a Google user, then why do you think you have any
>> standing to comment on their practices?
>
>  Personally I don't.  But a few of our members do.

really?

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00112.html

<quote>
This is just a reminder that INEG
group does not exist, that Jeff Williams is not to be
taken seriously, and that he speaks only for himself
and not for a group of over 100,000 people.
</quote>

A number of us on this list have been on lists with you before, and
know your history.

I welcome you to this list, but hope that you could limit your posts
as requested by others previously.. Replying for the sake of replying
is counter to the netiquette RFC mentioned in our charter.

--
Cheers,

McTim
mctim.blogspot.com