[governance] ITU IP traceback standards

ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 02:04:57 EDT 2008

Hi Sylvia, and from this desk - very important it seems.

Trace-backs and retroactive data-mining forays (procedures and
processes) seem inevitably to lead to the not tivial substantive
chores of "content analysis" among other things, and there are huge
issues of authentification and interpretation let alone 'fall out
repercussions and take aways'.

Hope the discussion continues with high calorie standing.

:) Linda.

On 9/14/08, Sylvia Caras <Sylvia.Caras at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the IGC want to take a position on this, provide comments?
>
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10040152-38.html?tag=nl.e703
>

> Sylvia

Individual Email.
For further I.D. (ref./only)
Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N.
CONGO Education Committee
Annual U.N. DPI NGO Conference Planning Committee & Sub-Committes.
National Disability Party
International Disability Caucus
Persons with Pain International
WSIS, IGF, CFP onsite participant.
2007 Nominee: Global Alliance for ICT Strategy Council
Invitee, Harvard and Yale Meetings on ICT rights / Development / Law.
Member Assoc. Computing Machinery./ American Bar Assn, Trigeminal Neuralia Assn.
U.N. Mental Health Committee SubComittee on ICT.
4+ decades on Internet and Prior Nets
Reearch Asst.G.A. Resolutions in Our Changing World.
Other Affiliations on Request.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org