[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Sep 10 15:33:20 EDT 2008

Parminder I'm happy to try to wrap this up 24 hours from now for consensus.
WE must be close now. To assist this -

Parminder (or someone following this), can you post to the list the latest
version as you see it for both documents?

Everyone else, can you suggest *specific* word changes, additions, or
deletions to this text within this period. (with explanation if necessary)
Square brackets might be an appropriate way to indicate text you are unhappy
with.

Can we leave the rest of this debate until after we have a consensus
document?

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org