[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 8 21:01:19 EDT 2008

Jacques and all,

  What does this say for the right of freedom of expression?
Just a thought...  I can only guess it says that freedom of expression
is limited to what Jacques can follow successfully or coherently.
I can also only guess that Jacques is a high ranking official of a
sovereign state.  So lets all try not overwhelm poor Jacques...

  You know Jacques, what would also help your condition, and
others irritation is if you would be so kind and considerate to
trim your CC's, so list members don't get multiple copies of
the same post, and would be a very *green* thing to do as
less bandwidth would be used and waste in the additional
electricity could be therefore conserved.  I trimmed then
this time for you in my response as a common courtesy to
my fellow participants.  I hope with all due candor, that
you can also oblige accordingly in your next post.

  Thanks in advance for you kind future cooperation in the near
future.  >:)

Jacques Berleur wrote:

> Dear Siva,
> You are reaching the score of Jeffrey in terms of the number of emails
> per day.
> Please refrain because it is becoming impossible to follow that flow,
> unless being totally devoted to that involvment. Civil society member
> is supposed to be non government officer, private society employee..
> with a salary for following this kiçnd of exchange.
> Many thanks,
> Jacques
> --
> Jacques Berleur
> Universirty of Namur
> 61, rue de Bruxelles
> B - 5000 NAMUR
>
> Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > Mc Tim,
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 1:42 AM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> like

> >> but
> >>
> >> Works for me!
> >

> > Thanks.
> >

> >> --
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> McTim
> >> mctim.blogspot.com
> >>

> > --
> > http://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com