[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Jacques Berleur jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be
Tue Sep 9 16:34:45 EDT 2008

Dear Siva,
You are reaching the score of Jeffrey in terms of the number of emails
per day.
Please refrain because it is becoming impossible to follow that flow,
unless being totally devoted to that involvment. Civil society member
is supposed to be non government officer, private society employee..
with a salary for following this kiçnd of exchange.
Many thanks,
Jacques
--
Jacques Berleur