[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:15:51 EDT 2008

Hello Ian Peter,

Thank you for your response. If there is too little time to go over
alternative themes the Caucus could continue perfecting this proposal. I do
agree that this is a great topic but the topic is so sensitive and tricky
that it needs to be very carefully defined.

Thank you
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
India.

--