[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:20:56 EDT 2008

All now have access, and I have made my edits

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Michael Gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi McTim,
>
> I'll give you access and the right to give access to others and then you can
> set it up so "all havit by default" (I wasn't quite sure how to do that with
> Google Docs and the explanation that someone else has just given me didn't
> seem to help very much so good luck with it.

Here's how to invite mailings lists:

   1. Click the Share tab in the spreadsheet or presentation you'd
like to share. For documents, click on the Share drop-down menu and
choose Share with others.
   2. Enter the mailing list address in the Collaborate window, and
select either as viewers or as collaborators above the window.
   3. Make sure that the box next to Invitations may be used by anyone
is checked. If it is unchecked, your invitation won't allow every
member of your mailing list access.
   4. Click Invite collaborators/viewers.
--
Cheers,