[governance] visas for india?

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Oct 27 12:48:29 EDT 2008

Hi, the visa issue is a mess. I got my visa last week but had to pay 95
Euro for it. I have been in contact with somebody from the Indian
administration about this and he promised this would be sorted out in
the coming days.

Please be aware that there are further complications for expats. Seeiti
from Brazil spent at least 2 days in Berlin waiting for a fax from the
Indian embassy in Brazil to the Indian embassy in Germany to get his visa.
I will ask someone from the secretariat to provide more information
about the current practice.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org