[governance] Every Email In UK To Be Monitored

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 06:47:13 EDT 2008

David

I think you saved a few hundred people the agony of fighting to be nice so
as not to say what you just said.

Boy! What next: the double-decker red buses must also have to do with being
a monarchy. In republics, they don't have single deck buses.

And who is King Philip? Would it be King Philip of Spain? He died in 1665 -
I was not aware that he had a problem with servants listening in on his
singing.

Rui

On 18/10/2008, David Goldstein <goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> What utter crap Peter. Maybe you should do a modicum of research before you
> make such dumb, stupid and idiotic comments.

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
2 Cutten St
Horison
Roodepoort-Johannesburg,
South Africa