[governance] Every Email In UK To Be Monitored

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sat Oct 18 10:37:33 EDT 2008

ok, one last reply for today.

I thought the husband of Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary,born 21 April 1926)
was more well known than he is in germany for his sometimes peculiar comments.

He is not king, he is Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Forgive me, I am living in a republic not too much fluent in monarchies.

In germany the UK is in the news for more than a year now because of their
weekly data leaks:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Yet-Another-Data-Leak-from-the-UK-Ministry-of-Defense-94403.shtml

http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,22803496-15306,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2003/nov/06/reuters.pressandpublishing

http://www.computing.co.uk/computing/news/2212010/mps-raise-fears-protection

http://www.money.co.uk/article/1001246-data-leak-reported-by-ebay-customer.htm

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/32280

http://news.antispyware.com/?p=58

http://www.webactivemagazine.co.uk/computing/news/2220558/hmrc-blunder-leads-further-4102301

http://www.securecomputing.net.au/News/110931,uks-dwp-admits-pension-details-leak.aspx

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/22/world/europe/22data.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

If that is not enough then google is your friend.

I am sure when they do start monitoring, google will find all those emails.

Forget all about UK and leaks. It is purely incidental and it has nothing to
do with them sticking their nose everywhere.

And about Crypto AG and the avalanche that brings banking down:

http://mediafilter.org/caq/cryptogate/

http://jya.com/cryptoa2.htm

http://english.ohmynews.com/ArticleView/article_view.asp?menu=A11100&no=381337&rel_no=1&back_url=

http://dev.null.org/blog/tags/crypto%20ag

http://farshores.org/sc07nsa2.htm

http://onlinejournal.org/Special_Reports/092105Madsen/092105madsen.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS_AG

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=5394214&page=1

http://www.efinancialnews.com/homepage/content/2451816684

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/08/12/business/12ubsfw.php

http://www.panamalaw.org/UBS_closing_accounts_of_americans.html

They dont trust me. Why should I trust them?

That is what brought the banks down and looks like it will
bring our civilisation down.

Peter

mail: peter at peter-dambier.de
http://www.peter-dambier.de/