FW: [Bill-of-Rights] [governance] germany plans citizen email

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 01:04:38 EDT 2008

Thanks very much for this Jaco, a very very interesting (and probably
necessary) linkage between a "Right to the Internet" as Parminder suggests
is implied by the German program, and "An Internet Bill of Rights" (A Bill
of Internet Rights?)... especially necessary in situations where a "Right to
the Internet" becomes a state imposed obligatory use of the Internet... (be
careful what you wish for ;-)

MG