[governance] Hyderabad and travel to India -- good experience

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 20:49:45 EST 2008

Thanks, Adam, for your personal observations, and for sharing Markus's note. I
want to comment only on one point below.

On Friday, 28 November 2008 13:10:04 Adam Peake wrote:

> At 1:59 PM +0100 11/27/08, Markus KUMMER wrote:
> >Dear colleagues,

> > each participant will have to decide
> > by himself or herself.

Not only - both airports in Bangkok are still under siege and closed, and it
is not sure if they will be open by Monday morning.

Via Bangkok is the only route I could take...

So if I don't show up, that is the reason,

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh/Cambodia

If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit us regularly -
you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org