[governance] Hyderabad and travel to India -- good experience

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Nov 27 20:58:27 EST 2008

I do hope most of us can make it and there aren't too many cancellations.
Just this morning I was able to secure an alternative route via Singapore to
avoid Mumbai.

I did have some trouble finding available Hyderabad tickets that didn't fly
via Mumbai that were suitable - but an alternative seems to be to fly in via
Bangalore and then do a short domestic leg (I understand at Bangalore
domestic and international terminal are in one building) Our Indian
colleagues might have some comments on that and whether it raises any
particular problems.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org